May 20,2007
May 20,2007
We marketed our house through Jones Robinson for 3 months and gave up after only 1 'quality' viewing, and this in a prime location and a very well presented house at the right price.

They even rejected an offer witrhout consulting us, and did not even tell us about it until I phoned to query what feedback there had been from a second viewing, since I had not heard from them 2 days afterwards.
By: Charles Robinson
Aug 22, 2011
Dear Reviewer

I have just been made aware of this website and was extremely concerned to read your comments. We take all complaints extremely seriously because we believe delivering the best levels of customer service is the most important thing we can achieve and if we have failed in this regard we need to do all we can to put it right.
It may be that in your case there is nothing that can be done now especially as time has elapsed however I would still very much like to discuss this with you directly to see if there is anything I can do to help you. I can be contacted on 01635 35010 or my email address is Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Kind regards Charles Robinson.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury