Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Feb 08,2011
Feb 08,2011
Do not use this agency!!!

My husband and I have received appalling service from Northwood Dundee and when trying to cancel our contract with them, because we can no longer trust them to carry out the job in which we pay them to do, they have a very unfair clause in our contract which stipulates we cannot break the agreement until the current tenancy is over. They also have another clause in the contract which stipulates we cannot provide the current tenant which they have found for us with a new tenancy agreement during the first 6 months after their end of tenancy date.
This leaves us in a very difficult position because it is forcing us to end a tenancy with our current Tenant (who is due to have a baby next month) in July and find new Tenants. We are not looking to cancel the contract because we no longer want to pay them for their service; we are looking to cancel on the grounds that they are not providing us with the service in which we are paying them for.

Our rent payments are always received about a week late and after several attempts to contact the agency I am given the reply that they '
By: weeman
Feb 24, 2011
I have rented out my properties through Northwood at Dundee now for over 2 years in fact I believe I may have been their 1st customer. Having used various letting agents in Dundee they are easily the best the problem is with Landlords some don't read the contracts nor do repairs as quick as they should which gives the Agent a bad name. I have never ever experienced any problems only professional and courteous advice and a great personal touch. Ron Campbell and his small team are a credit to this sometimes unscrupulous profession. Read the contract if you don't understand ask and they will answer in layman terms or get advice if you are still unsure but if you get advice I would suggest there is a trust issue. Northwood are a great company and I will remain a customer as long as they keep providing this high level of service between landlord but most importantly tenant.
By: Zulu
Feb 10, 2011
You don't have to get new tenants, just keep the ones you have if you're happy with them and do not renew the tenancy agreement - you will have a rolling contract which is absolutely fine and you won't breach the agreement with Northwood. Even if you do give your tenants a new contract, there's not much Northwood can do IMHO. I'm not a property professional or a lawyer though.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Dundee! To leave a new review of Northwood Dundee, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Dundee