Oct 22,2013
By: 'Parker'
Oct 22,2013
I was looking to sell my home and move to west Essex . I was looking through Douglas Allen in Epping, Loughton and chigwell I found them to very good and really sharp agents. So picking an agent was to sell was between Douglas Allen or Churchills. After meeting Glen Conn branch manager we were really surprised by his really positive approach to selling our home, given two agents said the property was only worth £340,000. He really gave us confidence to sell our home at higher price and with Douglas Allen. I\'m over the moon that glen thought team could sell the property at £370,000. They arranged for photography to take great photos which made home look fantastic and really saleable. We had a open day arranged by glen , which Greg and David sale\'s team took time an effort in taking real time showing our home to 12 viewers. We archived 3 offers which exceeded our expectation and achieved asking price. We really thought the service was excellent and we achieved dream move . The best thing about our move was we £30,000 better off and we felt although Douglas commission was higher than competitors they was worth every penny. We\'ll done Douglas Allen.

Douglas Allen