Oct 26,2013
By: 'Mrs Brown'
Oct 26,2013
Well done Douglas allen, very happy with the service and and have now bought my perfect home. I had been looking for a property for about 6 weeks in chingford and thought would never find a property as i always seem to miss out on properties advertised on rightmove. I am a first time buyer and spoke to David in the chingford branch who told me I need to get myself in a better position and get legally prepared with solicitors and a Agreement in principle in place from my broker. I signed up with solicitors in chingford he recommended which cost me £100 (which was refundable if i didn\'t find a property) and was then put on chingfords buyer of choice scheme. This was the best thing I did and wish I knew about this earlier, as now I was taken more seriously and was shown properties first and some where not on rightmove. Within 2 weeks I found a property and can\'t thank the team enough, well done!! Would use again.

Douglas Allen