Nov 25,2013
By: 'Brian A'
Nov 25,2013
I have used Northwood in Oldham for over 3 years and have rented property for over 20 years. If you want the security of a fixed income without any of the hassle tenants create, then Guaranteed rent is a no brainer. I have tried various agents and have also managed my properties myself. Unless you have the time to commit and the mental capacity to cope with the constant whinging from tenants and their request for the most mundane task be completed NOW, I would look no further than Northwood. Guaranteed rent completely removes the risk of having to take tenants to court or write off debt as it is all Northwood\'s problem, I just get paid and have to approve the odd job. So unless you are going to do everything yourself, I would now only go for the guaranteed scheme these guys offer. Nobody is perfect but David, Alex, Mike and Emily are professional, hard working and seem to have all the systems, support of a national company and knowledge most off the tin pot back bedroom agents in Oldham do not. Highly recommended.

Branch - Oldham & East Manchester, Oldham, OL4