Nov 24,2013
By: 'Mr D'
Nov 24,2013
Having searched for many properties with many agents, we found our ideal property and called the local office to book a viewing as soon as possible. Aware that the agents closed at 7pm we were not feeling very hopeful about getting a viewing right away. When we called the office I spoke to James, I must say his enthusiasm and energy really got me excited for our viewing, he also assured me that he had no problem taking us to the property at 8pm that evening. We met James at the property he was very professional and friendly, first impressions for us were this is agent who cares about us and not about getting a sale. Once we arrived we knew this property would be the one for us and we put in an offer there and then, James answered all of our questions and made it clear that he was aware of our needs. It took James all of half hour to come back to us and give us the brilliant that our offer had been accepted. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a pleasant and enjoyable letting experience.

Townends