Mar 02,2017
Sam Fard-Manesh
Erol Dogruel
Mar 02,2017
I cannot recommend Townends highly enough. Sam has been responsible for letting my flat, which involved a lot of complications and dramas, which he dealt with in a really professional and calm way and really made me feel that my property is in safe hands - highly important for me as I live in Asia. Townends are slightly pricier than other agents I have researched - but in my experience other agencies are not competitors. It is absolutely worth the money - Sam found a tenant for me within 24 hours of signing the papers and handled everything brilliantly. In the moments when Sam was away from the office, Erol stepped in and it was hugely impressive that he knew all about my circumstances and the situations I was referring to - showing good communication and team work in the office. Thank you both!
As mentioned, slightly higher than other agencies - but utterly worth it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Chiswick! To leave a new review of Townends Chiswick, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Chiswick