Nov 21,2013
By: 'Richard Holman'
Nov 21,2013
Right from the outset I found dealing with the Property Explorer a pleasant experience, they were more than happy to let someone view the property on my behalf (due to me travelling for work at that time).

I found them to be very efficient in both the letting process as well as dealing with other issues since moving into the property.

I have not only dealt with Rachael but have also spoken to other members of the team and again all of the dealings have been very easy, the staff are very courteous and polite, and messages are always passed on.

Thanks for your great service in the past and hopefully that will continue into the future. I would be very happy to recommend Rachael & the Basingstoke Property Explorer office to other tenants looking for an easy process to get the right property for them.

The Property Explorer