Nov 15,2013
By: 'S Verrier'
Nov 15,2013
Despite the sale taking a considerable time the people at Heritage were always helpful and supportive and did what they said they would do - this is not a given when you hear other people\'s experiences about selling a house! As well as the two named staff members I also want to include Louise Duckworth who was responsible for my house sale in Mark\'s absence. I preferred to have Heritage show potential buyers around my house when I was out and we were able to compromise about viewing times amicably. They prepared the sale brochure and uploaded property details on to the web promptly. I can recommend Heritage.
By: heritage property
Nov 19, 2013
Dear Shiela, Many thanks for your kind words, I'm glad we were able to make the house selling process a good experience and that you would recommend our services. Wishing you all the best in your new home. Richard Hill, Managing Director of Heritage Property richard.hill@heritageproperty.co.uk 07813 718356 or 01926 428989

Heritage Property