Nov 14,2013
By: 'LouisaMurray'
Nov 14,2013
I have recieved nothing but bad service from them, to start with when I went to view the property the memeber of staff was an hour late and could not answer any of my questions (council tax amount, how many car parking spaces ect) when i asked about changes i could make to the house they have still to date not answered them. On one occasion a member of staff actually let themselves into the property whilst I was asleep, I had no idea about this as I had no phone call or letter, she later apologised and said she came on the wrong date. Unfortunately my partner who I rent the property with was involved in a motorbike accident in which he was left with many broken bones and therefore unable to work and as he is self employed all of the bills and rent had to come from me, I explained this to a member of staff and she clearly said that there was nothing she could do. As I earn a very small wage I picked up another job however this still didnt cover costs, there was no reasoning with them and now have been evicted. Horrible staff I hope I never have to deal with any of them again. They have no care for the tenant and are only interested in money. I have paid a lot of money to rent the house and have never missed a payment so to be treated like this has made my life a lot harder as I now have to move out the property on my own and take care of my partner.
Awful!!!