Oct 29,2013
By: 'A Baker'
Oct 29,2013
Our experience dealing with Preston Baker has been very positive. The housing market is extremely competitive at the moment, especially in the area we were looking to buy. I am writing this review as I felt that they were the most proactive estate agent in terms of staying in contact with us to inform us of what was coming on the market in our area, and getting us in for viewings as soon as possible. They have a high level of customer service and dealt with us very professionally.
By: James Baker
Nov 05, 2013
Hello A Baker,
Thank you for taking the time to review Preston Baker in Headingley. I am delighted to hear of Bryony's proactive approach as this is one of the key differences between us and other agents. Well done Bryony!
Kind Regards