Mar 24,2015
By: 'Angela'
Mar 24,2015
My house went up for sale with Preston Baker on Boxing Day and Mark Kay had sold it within the first week of January, what was remarkable about this is that it had been up for sale over a year with other agents with no offers anywhere near the price Mark managed to achieve. He really impressed with his friendly approachability and positive 'can do' attitude. I am already recommending the agency to all my friends and would certainly hope to use Mark again if the need arises. The whole sale has been relatively hassle free and the odd extra call I received was certainly appreciated. Thank You Mark and the teams of Preston Baker Headingley and Moortown. The true test for me was I never had to ask him twice to do anything!
Very competitively priced