Oct 15,2010
Oct 15,2010
When you walk in a branch and the first thing you hear is the branch manager telling the staff 'Tell little white lies if you have to, to get them in' this doesn't fill me with the greatest confidence! Therefore I will not be using them to sell my house! My close friend who used this branch did say to me 'its funny how they sold my house when I took it off the market with them'
By: MD
Oct 15, 2010
I am obviously very shocked by your comments and would very much like the opportunity to discuss this situation with you. As you can see many clients of our Saltash office have a totally different experience of that of your own.. I am though extremely sorry that your feelings towards Maitlands are not favourable and as mentioned I would like the opportunity to discuss this in further detail with you, please contact me via email andrew.blacklock@maitlands.biz to discuss further. Regards MD

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands Saltash! To leave a new review of Maitlands Saltash, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands Saltash