Oct 12,2013
By: 'Bevo11'
Oct 12,2013
Avoid at all costs! We bought our property through them nearly a year ago. However, I happened to be walking past their office this week, and saw OUR property advertised for sale! They had put up the same picture that was there last year when we looked at it and had re-priced it!! When I demanded an explanation, they didn\'t really have anything to say. I noticed another house too that I had viewed last year - again, not for sale but they were re-posting! We couldn\'t believe that they would do that - I asked what they said to people that came in and asked to view it but again he didn\'t really have an answer. If they can stoop to those levels, it just makes me wander what else they get up to.

Barnard Marcus