Oct 11,2013
By: 'Josephine Moore'
Oct 11,2013
Dear Bryony,
Thank you so much for showing us around the two properties today and for giving us valuable insights concerning the property market.

I have just had a look at Bedford Gardens, & would like to view it at your convenience, although from the photos I can\'t tell that it is much of a project? I will continue to look at your website to see what else there is.

I have to say that we have viewed a lot of properties over the past three weeks and with a lot of agents; you really did impress us with your professional stance and realistic approach to prospective clients. You are an up and coming star if you don\'t mind me saying, keep up the good work!

Regards
Josie moore
By: James Baker
Oct 14, 2013
Josephine, Thank you for taking the time to review Preston Baker, I am not surprised to hear about the great experience you had with Bryony as she recently won Bronze in the Best Staff Member in Leeds 2013. She is a real asset to Preston Baker.
Kind Regards