Oct 10,2013
By: 'B Naik'
Oct 10,2013
When I decided to put our house on the market, I managed to get a sales price from a number of different estate agents. My first meeting was with Gareth who was extremely professional and gave me the information that I required without trying to bamboozle me with technical terminology. The information was simple, understandable and I knew exactly what was needed in order to sell my house.
When my house went on the market my care negotiator was Bryony who instantly put me at ease when we met. The information that was given to me was positive with what I needed to do to get my house sold. Between Bryony and Omar, who I have dealt with on numerous occasions, I got viewers through my door, which was essential to selling. I got feedback from the viewers within a good timeframe which didn\'t leave me wondering whether we had interest in the house or not. They were both extremely positive even when I was becoming dejected and have never made me feel like a problem whenever I have rung for information. As a team they are outstanding as they were able to get information for me whenever I asked, regardless of who I was talking to.
I even got advice when we had offers through to ensure that we weren\'t making the wrong decision.

If I was to sell my house again, I would without doubt use Preston Baker and specifically ask for either Bryony or Omar to be my care negotiators - I couldn\'t have asked for a better team to sell my house!

Preston Baker