Oct 04,2010
Oct 04,2010
Rude, rude, rude. Would never use again. One woman who works there has a terible attitude problem. Amazed they do any business atall! Avoid unless you want to be spoken to with very little respect.
By: anon
Jan 05, 2012
I don't usually post reviews but have to leave a comment here to totally agree with the reviews made so far and I hope save any readers from extra undue stress. The lady estate agent who indeed appears to be mum of one of the 'owners' and is also clearly the matriarch to the business at first seemed very pleasant and professional. However this quickly deteriorated and I can only imagine her offensive posturing over the phone to me was prompted by the pursuit of the fee? This lady is the school bully - beware! Very bizarre...and counterproductive.
By: ladybird
Jul 29, 2011
Charlton Grace sold a property for me and I wish I had used another agent! The main problem was very poor communication on their part and I always had the feeling that the negotiator doing the sales progression didn't really know or care what was going on........
By: thetruthisout
Feb 16, 2011
Yes she is one of the owners of the business' mother and seems to work there just to insult, belittle, and personally degrade anyone unluky enough to walk in to their office or phone them up!
By: willing buyer
Feb 10, 2011
Ah indeed I think we know exactly who you were dealing with, a distinct lack of communicatioon skills!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Charlton Grace Office 1! To leave a new review of Charlton Grace Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Charlton Grace Office 1