Sep 17,2010
Sep 17,2010
Fell in love with a house, desperate to see it, they wouldn't let me without registering due to 'data protection act'?- didn't want to register as junk mail and calls offputting and new to another area so not sure if Newbury was right for me yet. Still wanted to see house, spoken to like total crap, they continued to refuse viewing without my details. Upon complaining to the owner of the company about level of service he was un-interested in my complaint, unwilling to provide a better level of service or an apology and generally rude and useless. Due to nature of all staff will not buy with them ever. Avoid.
By: Charles Robinson
Aug 22, 2011
Dear Reviewer

I have just been made aware of this website and was saddened to read your comments. Obviously our client's security is of paramount importance to us and this needs to be balanced with providing potential buyers with a stress free process. We very often record the details of viewers without placing them on a mailing list etc. so I was surprised to read that you had this experience and would like to discuss this with you to see if there is anything I can do to help. I can be contacted on 01635 35010 or my email address is charles.robinson@jonesrobinson.co.uk. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Kind regards Charles Robinson.
By: justifiable
Mar 16, 2011
Damn right you don't get to see the house. Surprised you didn't complain they wouldn't let you take a video camera and get a key copied.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury