Jul 15,2013
Jul 15,2013
I needed to sell my property quickly to ensure that I was able to purchase another property. John D\'Aguir and his team acted very quickly in visiting my property and getting it on the market and finding suitable people to view. This resulted in a sale in less than 1 week. We mostly dealt with James Shepard for all our questions/queries during this process and he always returned prompt answers and was always very professional and polite. It is good to see this level of customer service.
By: Sam Dalton
Jul 15, 2013
Dear Derek,
Thank you taking the time to give us some feedback on the service you have received from our Warderslade office and in particular John D'Aguiar and James Shepherd. I was so pleased to hear they listened to your needs and were able to sell your home quickly to enable you purchase your next home. A sale in less than a week is great news in this market and I am delighted they looked after you well. If we can be of any further assistance to you or your family please do not hesitate to let us know, no matter what. Kind regards Sam Dalton, Group Partner, Ward & Partners

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 24! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 24, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 24