Jul 13,2013
Jul 13,2013
My experience with yourmove has been appalling unless they are trying to get money out of me and suddenly they become ever so inefficient. The fees are ridiculous and the customer service would get an employee sacked within any other industry. I\'ve lived in the property two years, in this time they have failed to inform me the flat I was renting was up for sale, or that matter, their own central branch, until I got a call telling me someone was due for a viewing. They increased my rent but informed me too late which meant I was in arrears, I then phoned them up and payed over the phone only for them not to not properly process the payment and then duly sent me a letter saying I was in arrears and this would go on my record!. My faulty washing machine and shower have not been fixed for a year and a half. They send threatening letters to me regarding non correspondence when it turns out they hadn\'t sent me correspondence in the first place... Shal I go on?. Yes I am bitter, but looking at the other comments here it seems I\'m not a disgruntled maniac. D not use this company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Your Move Goole! To leave a new review of Your Move Goole, please click the link below !
Write a review for Your Move Goole