Jul 08,2013
Jul 08,2013
Julie Twist were ok (although pushy and salesy as expected) when I was looking round the property and were quick and efficient at moving me in but at the end of the tenancy they have been a joke! I have moved out 3 weeks ago and have had no contact from them so far. I have rung in 5 times to enquire about my deposit and each time they have said that someone will have to call me back from the correct department as they are not in. Not once have they phoned back. I have explained that I am desperate for the deposit as I need it for my next property and still nobody has been able to help me with getting it back. This is the worst experience I have ever had with a letting agent after moving out and I have rented for 9 years. They cant even tell me how much I am getting back, never mind when it will be. I took a lot of time fitting new lightbulbs, having a proffessional cleaner in and ensuring that I complied to all rules in order to get this cash back and now ive just hit a brick wall with them.

By: Martin
Jul 09, 2013
Dear Sir/ Madam, I was sorry to read your review and can only apologise that you have felt the need to leave such a review. Please contact me at the office so I am able to discuss the matter with you and hopefully resolve any problems and restore your faith in the company, I would normally contact you directly but there is no name or property linked to the review. Kind Regards. Martin Adams.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Julie Twist Properties Head office! To leave a new review of Julie Twist Properties Head office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Julie Twist Properties Head office