Jul 05,2013
Jul 05,2013
I have just completed the sale of my flat in Addlestone today.
ISIS took my property on board back in February and a buyer was found almost immediately. However they then decided to withdraw from the sale so we were back to square one. Not to be deterred, Keith advised that he would be pushing to sell my flat in the time frame I was looking at - which he did!
Every conversation, every email, every appointment was full of positiveness and professionalism and he is a credit to the company.
There were a few complications towards the end of the sale, but he persevered and we made it through finally!!
So it is with great pleasure I am writing this review, as I don\'t think you could find a more wonderful agents than ISIS or a better sales consultant to work with either buying / selling / renting your home!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1