Jul 05,2013
Jul 05,2013
Josh Sagal and DreamView estates are not only Real Estate agents but they are also magicians.

I was looking to rent a furnished house for a short period in an attractive place and in a reasnoble price.
I visited several agencies that told me that what I was looking for does not exist.

After almost giving up I found DreamView estates, and when I came in I was greeted very kindly by Josh Sagal,
who after hearing what I was looking for said to me, (unlike any other agency) that he will find what I was after.

Josh invited me to see several properties that where exactly according to my requests, and he let me choose
between them. Suddenly I went from having no property at all, to having a number of properties To choose from.

After choosing a property, Josh and the agency kept helping me in every detail and request I had.

Me and my family are now settled In the house and I still find myself calling Josh for help in things that are
not related to the property and he\'s always happy to help.

I don\'t have the words to express my gratitude to Josh and the DreamView agency.
By: Josh
Jul 08, 2013
It has been a pleasure working with Adi and all of his family, I am delighted we were able to arrange accommodation for your holiday.

I look forward to doing business together in the near and distant future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dreamview Estates Golders Green! To leave a new review of Dreamview Estates Golders Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dreamview Estates Golders Green