Jun 14,2013
Jun 14,2013
I registered with RA Bennett last year looking in this area. I was bombared with phone calls and so was my other half about properties all over the areas they cover. None of them were suitable or matched the criteria stipulated.

So today I see a place that has not even been marketed publically as sold on rightmove, even though it never featured as "for sale". I thought this was dodgey, and phoned them up and they said they had sold it without public marketing from a handful of buyers they had decided on.

As I am a cash buyer with no home to sell, one has to wonder what this firm is doing where it comes to legal marketing of the property. Apparently the vendor, elderly, is delighted to get the asking price, however, had Bennett\'s fairly marketed the property who is to say if a better price could not have been achieved? Smacks of unfair trading and doing the vendor out of a proper sale to me. Why would a reputable agent do that? If you are a seller or buyer beware.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of RA Bennett Winchcombe Branch! To leave a new review of RA Bennett Winchcombe Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for RA Bennett Winchcombe Branch