Absolute terrible mistake with signing a 20week selling agreement with the haart hucknall branch!!! Strongly advised you look elsewhere!
1. Poor communication - no feedback from viewings unless chased
2. Unhelpful staff - nobody able to help with enquiries
3. Over valued our property
4. Told us to unaccept a reasonable offer in order to gain more which the surveyor did not agree with, this lead to the collapse of the sale due to poor negotiating and poor communication!!! Then we were told by the staff that it was our fault that it had happened!!
5. Most staff are unfriendly and i found walking into the branch uncomfortable.
6. They relayed incorrect information onto potential buyers i.e incorrect amount of bedrooms etc
7. They were never avaliable to do any viewings for us!
Overall irate this branch no stars! Unhelpful and a big waste of our time!
Only happy about the amount of properties they have on their books instead of providing an excellent service!
They are expensive and your only paying for the name! Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!