Jun 04,2013
Jun 04,2013
The most appalling estate agents I have ever had the misfortune to use. The sale dragged on despite both myself and the buyer in positions to go ahead. We both used their in-house lawyers and they kept asking for searches and other delays I later found out we not asked for!

We were never updated and I didn\'t even know the sale had gone through until the money was in our account!!!! We were never told ANYTHING!

When the final statement did come through there were loads of extra charges I am STILL trying to get to the bottom of!!!!!!!

Use them at your peril. I cannot stress to you how much I wish I hadn\'t!!!!!

They were truly awful and deceitful!
See review - self explanatory - I felt like we were just lied to!
By: Pauline
Jun 13, 2013
This was a very unique situation in which the vendor that asked us to market the property turned out to not be the legal owner. If we had known this at the point of marketing or agreeing the sale it wouldn’t of been a problem but Ruth did not inform us of this until it was brought up by the solicitor a few weeks into the process. The property was also leasehold which does mean the transaction will take longer as its completely out of our control due to management companies. We did keep the legal owner up to date at every stage of the transaction. The team at Shipways in Rugby are very proud of the numerous awards we have won in the estate agency industry including winning gold in Customer service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Shipways Office 3! To leave a new review of Shipways Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Shipways Office 3