May 30,2013
May 30,2013
If it was possible to give less than one star I would.
This agent was extremely useless, although somewhat efficient before the letting actually started - ie in ensuring their own income. However, they did not keep accurate accounts and those they did send me were so unprofessional as to be pretty much a joke. They did not look after the property, were inefficient at getting repairs done and hopeless at communicating, and both myself and the tenants were unhappy with them. When I complained they promised to improve, even writing me an email stating by their own admission they had been useless and failed to do their job, and yet nothing improved! In addition, trying to do my taxes with their incomplete and messy statements of account was extremely difficult.
Impossible. By their own admission they failed and even when they promised to improve they didn\'t! I can\'t see how that could change anyone\'s mind. Only a complete change of management and overhaul could possibly improve this company.
By: tony michaels, managing director
Jul 31, 2013
Dear "Best Landlady"
we have no idea who this review is from as we have not had a complaint of this nature at all. We take all complaints very seriously as we are always looking to improve our service so if you could please get in touch with us, we would like to discuss the matter further. The 2 names mentioned in your review do not work in the departemnets that you are complaining about either so this makes it even more difficult for us to deal with your complaint so please get in touch as soon as possible so we can get to the bottom of this. we look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Stonehouse Estates Archway London! To leave a new review of Stonehouse Estates Archway London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Stonehouse Estates Archway London