Apr 20,2015
By: 'Kyri'
Apr 20,2015
I have used stonehouse estates for letting and selling my properties for 15 years now and they have always proved to be very proactive, transparent and extremely flexible and helpful throughout the whole lettings process. Even though the most recent let they did for me was for a property out of their area in Cockfosters , this didn't faze them at all and they cracked on and found me the the best possible tenants and they even achieved a higher rent than I initially expected so I was very impressed with them. Hats of to Despina who handled my let very competently and she was determined and patient with me throughout the whole process ! Thanks again for all your hard work and efforts Despina ! I would definitely recommend stonehouse estates to any landlords who have properties not just in their immediate area , but anywhere in north London.

Stonehouse Estates