May 23,2013
May 23,2013
allen & harris,please avoid this amateur outfit,from the initial point of contact I felt like I was involved in an unbeliavable saga.Continous phone calls form allen an harris confirming our appointment which each time was the wrong address.On updating with the correct details they still sent out there representiv to the wrong address,I waited for an hour and then at 6 o clock they rang me to say that it was to late for their representive to come to the correct addres which was 5 minutes away!
I gave them the benefit of the dought and the following week they were still contacting me and confirming the wrong address and giving silly excuses very un-proffesialnal.with sixteen hours to the next visit they have now phoned me to tell me they do not cover the area my propery is in.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allen & Harris office-36! To leave a new review of Allen & Harris office-36, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allen & Harris office-36