May 22,2013
By: 'Brian Whyte'
May 22,2013
This review is to thank both Townends Chiswick branch but mostly to give praise to Lisa Goggin who is a sales progressor at Townends. I sold my property with Townends in the past few months and Lisa was my point of contact through the whole selling process. I can\'t praise her enough for the professional manner in which handled the process and she is a credit to Townends Estate Agents.She kept me constantly up to date with the progress of the sale by contacting me with any updates and made regular contact with the solicitors. I would highly recommend Townends to any prospective Buyer or seller. Lisa Goggin was a pleasure to deal with and made what is normally a stressful experience a pleasure and i thank her for that.

Townends