May 21,2013
May 21,2013
I chose Symonds & Reading because I wanted a small agency with a personal service, someone who was going to help and support me through my first house sale, and care about my house just like i did for 10 years. Well their service was very personal, everything I was expecting & more, so thank you...Steve (my contact) also gave me personal advice for my onwards purchase, a very good contact for me, so thank you! I couldn\'t recommend Symonds & Reading highly enough. If you\'re reading this review, then if you\'re anything like me you will confirm them as your agent straight away. It was this website that helped me make an informed decision, which was the right decision!!. Wishing all you house buyers and sellers the best of luck!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Symonds & Reading Worthing! To leave a new review of Symonds & Reading Worthing, please click the link below !
Write a review for Symonds & Reading Worthing