I was shocked at how unprofessional the staff at Marshall Vizard behaved when it came to dealing with my tenancy. My polite requests for repairs were repeatedly ignored. At one point I had water from the flat above streaming in to my bathroom which was left for over three weeks. We had unuseable bath taps for over 2 months and a bathroom full of disgusting mould due to the leak in the flat above. I moved out in the end, but still lost some of my deposit due to the mould stains in the bathroom. The people I spoke to were really rude when you have a problem, but are ever so polite when they take your cash deposit. I strongly recommend that no one uses this company.