May 14,2013
May 14,2013
I was shocked at how unprofessional the staff at Marshall Vizard behaved when it came to dealing with my tenancy. My polite requests for repairs were repeatedly ignored. At one point I had water from the flat above streaming in to my bathroom which was left for over three weeks. We had unuseable bath taps for over 2 months and a bathroom full of disgusting mould due to the leak in the flat above. I moved out in the end, but still lost some of my deposit due to the mould stains in the bathroom. The people I spoke to were really rude when you have a problem, but are ever so polite when they take your cash deposit. I strongly recommend that no one uses this company.
By: Neil Marshall
May 22, 2013
Hi Ian,
I was disappointed and concerned to read your review, we do respond to all concerns promptly and then deal with all issues as instructed to by the landlord. We are an ARLA Licensed Agent and Members of the Property Ombudsman, we always act in a professional manner and have several routes of redress if you are unhappy during the tenancy. As it appears to be a property that we managed, then the deposit would have been registered with the Tenancy Deposit Service, so no deductions could have been made without, either your agreement or the case being independently arbitrated on by the Tenancy Deposit Service. I have been through our database and cannot find the name that you have used for this review as a previous tenant, so cannot look into your specific comments.
If you do wish to contact me directly then I would be happy to look into them further, discuss the issues in further depth with you and take appropriate action.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Marshall Vizard Office 1! To leave a new review of Marshall Vizard Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Marshall Vizard Office 1