May 14,2013
May 14,2013
I have been complaining about the window cleaning in this block for months. I spoke to the chap who supposedly did the job. He assured me that they were dusted (which is not cleaning in my opinion) every couple of weeks. I knew this to be untrue! So 6 weeks ago I ran my finger through the dirt...the mark is still there. The fire extinguishers and alarms have disappeared since I bought the property, and we are billed for landscape gardening...we have no gardens! We have recently we need extra works doing which will cost each owner extra than our usual maintenance fee. I would have no issue with this if I had seen any evidence of maintenance before. I have owned the flat for 11 years now. It has got worse year on year, yet the charges continue to go up. STAY AWAY FROM THIS AGENT.
Please audit services we pay for

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of H L M Midlands Office 1! To leave a new review of H L M Midlands Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for H L M Midlands Office 1