Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
May 10,2013
May 10,2013
Found Jade herself to be excellent and very well mannered etc she viewed 3 properties. The admin/holding fee was £90 but we had to pay £180 admin fee which they stated was because there was two of us, myself and my wife viewed the properties.???? I thought this is steep charging for two people when we are only renting one flat. However in the end we decided not to go ahead and did not send back the forms, on informing them we found they had not done any checks on us as yet but they kept the £180 which they had already stated was to hold the flat and carry out the checks. Would have liked at least a portion of it back and have been told by others I should have got it back.. Make sure the money side of things is clear before you view anything..
Not robbed us of the whole ‚£180. simple. Plus 2 fees???? whats that about. Every other agent we went to (3) only took one fee.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 157! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 157, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 157