May 09,2013
May 09,2013
I live abroad and used Townends to sell my property. It was the first property I owned, so had never experienced being a "seller" before. Shelley helped me every step of the way. She is polite, efficient and professional. She kept me updated throughout the process, and went above and beyond her role by helping me arrange access to the property for British Gas engineers and friends who helped me out while I was overseas. I will be honest, this has been a very stressful experience for me living so far away, but Shelley and Kalpesh have been absolutely brilliant. Kalpesh helped me out by going around and checking the meters in the flat for readings etc, as well as making sure he was there when people had to collect the keys to get work done. I have also used Townends to manage my property as a rental since 2007 and have been very disappointed with several members of the staff from the letting office. But Shelley has totally renewed my faith in Townends. I honestly don\'t think I can praise her enough. She is patient and kind, and she put up with a lot of emails and phone calls from me during this difficult process, but she was professional throughout. I am very grateful for all of her help and would thoroughly recommend her.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Croydon! To leave a new review of Townends Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Croydon