Apr 24,2013
Apr 24,2013
The staff here are so unhelpful. We have had to chase them repeatedly and even after a year of trying to get my Dads washing machine replaced (he is a tenant of theirs too), it still has not been seen to. I went in today to drop off a credit report and was made to feel I was bothering them and was then asked if I could pay the rent and bond, even though my friends credit check has not et cone back and was totally beside the point of why I went in there in the first place. All they seemed to care about was getting my money from me instead of actually helping with the problems I went in for (we aren\'t due to move in for a week or two yet). They are rude and unhelpful and have certainly made the moving process a lot more difficult than it has to be. Avoid this company at all costs.
They could go on a customer service course to find out how to speak to people properly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barkers Estate Agents Bradford! To leave a new review of Barkers Estate Agents Bradford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barkers Estate Agents Bradford