Apr 17,2013
Apr 17,2013
i have rented propert through HAART for 2 and half year, they are very expensive and charge for every small letter or change in contract, after we paid 140 pound for renewal of contract they sent us a letter in 2 months to leave the propert as land lord want to sell it.
when we left the property it was in perfect condition just bit wear and tear, land lord said everything is ok with property and we will get out deposit in next few days. when i did not hear from HAART anything back i called them and asked for my deposit they told me then to send them email asking for deposit and which account to transfer, few more days past i asked them where is my deposit they then informed me land lord had asked for 600 pound deduction due to some issues unknow.
over all very bad management and rude staff very disappointed

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 20! To leave a new review of Haart Office 20, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 20