Apr 29,2013
Apr 29,2013
I had the severe misfortune of renting a studio through The Property Company for a year. I have been renting in London for 6 years and this lettings agent is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with. I had a better level of service when I was renting as a student at university.

As soon as the deposit is paid and the tenancy is signed I doubt you will ever here from them if you have a problem. I experienced such an awful level of service at times that I considered holding back my rent as problems with my flat weren\'t getting addressed. I had issues with the heating not working on several occasions during the winter which fell upon deaf ears. General maintenance issues were ignored as well. Dozens of voicemails left and emails sent but not replies, they really are that bad! The maintenance department is a joke, obnoxious staff who lie when they say they\'ve been trying to call you back.

This happened for a year on and off, I have dozens of emails that were never replied to. The only person who worked there who was of any use was a guy called Malcolm who did have the decency to respond to some of my problems.

When my tenancy was approaching its end I had the option of staying on at an increase of £30 per week which for the size of the studio and the area it was in was ridiculous but to be honest I couldn\'t wait to leave after my experience with The Property Company. The final kick in the teeth came when I left and tried to get my deposit back. They took over £200 off me. I\'ll be honest the place was immaculate when I left, a hell of a lot cleaner than when I moved in yet they still had the nerve to fleece me for some ridiculous things. General wear and tear isn\'t in their vocabulary. They even charged me for leaving cleaning products under the sink!

When I finally agreed to the charges it took me ages to get my money back. Again they ignored me. When I did get hold of them they had their excuse\'s such a clerical errors and system errors. It wasn\'t until I threatened to take the case to the Tenancy Deposit Scheme that miraculously my money was given back to me. I\'ve tried on two occasions to write a review on All In London but for some reason they didn\'t publish it.

Renters in London need to know how bad this company is.

Go into liquidation.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Property Company Ltd Crouch End! To leave a new review of The Property Company Ltd Crouch End, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Property Company Ltd Crouch End