Apr 24,2013
Apr 24,2013
I sold my property with Mark Ashley and have found them to be professional and reliable. I see from some of the reviews here that the staff have been described as "pushy" - they are, and if you are selling your place, pushy is what you need. Let\'s face it, you want an estate agent who is prepared to push your house on the market and to get the best price for you. Mark and his team worked flexibly with us to arrange viewings and tried to bundle them together to minimise disruption. A gentle relaxed person centred counselling approach to selling your house is unlikely to do this. When I have had issues with my ongoing purchase Mark stepped in and made some calls that reassured me and got things moving in the right direction. Mark offers no-nonsense, realistic advice. This was more important to me than someone telling me what I want to hear and then never getting an offer.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mark Ashley & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Mark Ashley & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mark Ashley & Co Office 1