Apr 22,2013
Apr 22,2013
My first experience of renting out my property through an agency turned into a nightmare, mainly due to the local Chapel Allerton based agency I was with, constantly contacting me requesting me to provide, replace or repair things for the tenants, which the agency happened to also make a profit from. After 6 months I was running at a loss and desperate to find an agency I could trust.

I decided to go with Manning Stainton who had been recommended to me by friends. What a contrast - I am now able to forget about my property and feel reassured that I have the support of professionals who put my interests first and ensure my property is looked after. They only contact me for essential maintenance and use companies who provide quality services at a reasonable cost. The calibre of tenants is also a drastic improvement compared to the last agency, whose main concern was to get the property filled as quickly as possible and make money at a huge cost to me.

I would not hesitate to recommend Manning Stainton to anyone and I cant imagine using another agency as long as I have a house to let. Their letting fees are comparable to other agencies however, the service and peace of mind they have provided me with is priceless.
By: Mark Manning
Jun 24, 2013
Hi Helen, thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with positive feedback. We're delighted to hear that you've had a good experience and that you've received high levels of customer service. We hope you continue to use our lettings service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Manning Stainton Moortown Lettings! To leave a new review of Manning Stainton Moortown Lettings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Manning Stainton Moortown Lettings