Apr 17,2013
Apr 17,2013
I was very impressed with the service I received from all the staff at Rubicon. I had only just begun the process of looking for my first property when I came to Rubicon after seeing a property advertised on the internet in early 2013. Setting up a viewing was easy and the staff were very helpful in providing background information on the property. Their communication was brilliant, they always returned my calls and were very good at keeping me updated as the property went through the sale process. I had left details at a number of local estate agents but not all of them had bothered to call me about the properties I had regsitered an interest in. Their knowledge of the local area and the state of the market was invaluable to me as a first time buyer. I would ceratinly recommend them to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rubicon Estates Limehouse! To leave a new review of Rubicon Estates Limehouse, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rubicon Estates Limehouse