Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
I was in general extremely happy that I chose Your Move to sell our ex-local authority flat in Camberwell. The people I dealt with, Colin and Jo, were friendly and efficient. They sold the flat within three days and when that fell through - no fault of theirs - they had a new buyer up their sleeves even when breaking the bad news to me on the phone. Their rates were competitive and even when the move became stressful they were always responsive and helpful.

One negative point: Colin recommended that our buyer use a solicitor he is friendly with, William Michael (McMilliam Williams Solicitors) in Herne Hill. This man was dreadful. Unhelpful, rude and inefficient with no apparent desire to serve the interests of his client. I would steer well clear of him.

Otherwise, we would definitely recommend Your Move Pereira.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Your Move Camberwell London! To leave a new review of Your Move Camberwell London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Your Move Camberwell London