May 30,2012
May 30,2012
A true Professional Agency. My company has 10 Properties and after having a total nightmare with my existing Managing Agent I was reluctant to use another agency. A friend recommended Your Move so i had a meeting with Colin. Still reserved I only gave the management of 1 property to him. I have been out of the country for nearly 8 months this year and every payment was recieved on time all of the maintenace was managed accordingly at the right cost!! 18 Months later i am still with Your Move they have put my confidence back in to a managing Agency I would never go anywhere else. I am looking to hand all 10 properties to Colin this year. Thank you for a fantastic service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Your Move Camberwell London! To leave a new review of Your Move Camberwell London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Your Move Camberwell London