Apr 08,2013
Apr 08,2013
I bought a property through Bridges in Aldershot and had the pleasure of Simon Pearson looking after me.He found me lots of properties to view and within a week found me the property I have now bought. As we all know some estate agents are less than bothered to look after you through till the end. But not with simon he called me regular to make sure I was happy with what was happening every step of the way.I must also praise Nikki Best for the way she has looked after me and helped with things I didn\'t understand. I would highly recommend Mr Simon Pearson to anyone who was looking to buy or sell a property as he is a fantastic person and exellent at his job.-----

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Lettings Head Office Aldeshot! To leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Lettings Head Office Aldeshot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridges Estate Agents Lettings Head Office Aldeshot