Mar 26,2013
Mar 26,2013
This was the e-mail I received on the 12th November 2012........ It is now 26th March 2013. I guess he\'s still extremely busy. We\'ve now instructed our solicitor to handle the problems we\'ve had with this company.

Dear Mrs Lewis,

I have asked Simon Thompson (Miles and Barr) to please email you as the vast majority of the issues you have raised need to be dealt with by him including the deposit return.

I spoke with him at length last week as I am conscious that you have been very patient and do need a full response.

Simon assured me that he would email you and copy me in but he did explain that he was extremely busy. I have copied him in on this email in the hope that he will now reply to you. Please feel free to email him directly.

Kind regards,

Vicki
1. Managed our property under the terms originally agreed. 2. Returned money owed to us. 3. Returned items of furniture that they said they would store for us. 4. Reported structural issues about our property - these problems which we were not informed about led to us selling the property at a substantial loss.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Miles & Barr Office 5! To leave a new review of Miles & Barr Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Miles & Barr Office 5