Mar 24,2013
Mar 24,2013
I usually don\'t write reviews but this time I really think I should. Philip Bartlett is an outstanding sales manager. I have dealt with few now and can say confidently that Phil is second to none.
Philip has found me in a complex situation. I saw the house I wanted to buy but couldn\'t really put an official offer because I didn\'t have the offer on my flat. To make matters worse, the seller of the flat was living in New Zealand, he needed to do works on the house prior to completion and the agent I was dealing with was just about to leave to another remote branch.
The communication was very difficult and I even thought about selling my flat and moving into rented accommodation instead of being involved in the chain deal.

Phil has hit the ground running. He quickly helped to arrange outstanding surveys, lined up solicitors and sent everyone a detailed breakdown of actions and issues to get the ball rolling. By that time I already had an offer on my flat and even though we had bumps on the road due to poor solicitors (another review I need to leave) and issues with building regulation permissions, we have completed the deal.

I would describe working with Phil as working with an experienced project manager. I was getting a regular call from him and if i couldn\'t pick up, i would always get an email with latest status, actions, issues and dependencies. He made sure that I would never be the one delaying the process and if my solicitors were delaying something, he would escalate to me straight away.

If you are looking for an experienced estate agent who will have a holistic view of the process, find best communication channels and will make sure that everyone is engaged from the offer to completion - talk to Philip in Tooting branch.

P.s. I have completed the purchase more than few weeks ago so please don\'t think of me as of some happy euphoric first time buyer hat just got the keys to his new flat. I am an experienced buyer and I have taken my time to reflect on the purchase process and thinks about the service I have received.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting