Mar 20,2013
Mar 20,2013
I was a first time buyer and happened to fall upon a property that Maitlands were the agents for. I contacted the branch and was immediately impressed with the professionalism and understanding shown unlike others who just wanted me on their mailing lists. I ended up purchasing a property through Maitlands not the original but another that was recommended to me by them which I would never have found. The professionalism continued throughout the buying process. Nothing was too much hassle and I was always kept up to date with any matters that arose and were quickly actioned. A special mention must go to David Price as his hard work and and high professionalism made what can be a daunting process for a first time buyer, easy and hassle free. He was always available and every message left was replied to. He is a credit to Maitlands. Thank you.
By: Julie Haimes
Mar 27, 2014
Hi Dan, Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to offer your feedback regarding your recent experience. We really appreciate you recognising that we behave different to other agents always aiming to work in a proactive manner enabling us to match the right buyers to the right properties. As you say buying a property as a first time buyer can be very daunting which is why we try our best to offer a warm hand of support leading you through the process. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future if we can offer you any further assistance. Warm Regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands Saltash! To leave a new review of Maitlands Saltash, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands Saltash