Mar 19,2013
Mar 19,2013
I was abroad and looking to rent my flat, I enquired with Beresford and they were very prompt in getting back to me and replying to all my questions. They were happy to deal with my parents locally and once I had decided to go ahead they immediately took photos and found tenants within a week who were prepared to pay very close to the asking price. They have arranged all the checks and certificates needed and even offered to provide keys to the removals company I had hired to move my stuff out as I wasn\'t there. Whenever I have emailed with questions they have been very prompt and helpful in their replies. They are now managing the property for me and all is going very smoothly.
By: Craig
Apr 24, 2013
Dear Eleanor,
Thank you for using us and we hope to enjoy a successful relationship as your property managers going forward.
Kind Regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beresford Residential Brixton! To leave a new review of Beresford Residential Brixton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beresford Residential Brixton