Mar 16,2013
Mar 16,2013
The team at Streatham Townends is a breath of fresh air. It was obviously a busy time on a Saturday when I first popped in and I was introduced to the branch director Andy as the lettings staff were already dealing with people. Andy made time for me straight away and was the first agent that actually listened to what I wanted. Less than a week later and with daily feedback from Ravi and Gary.. his team had found me tenants. Andy came to my house to talk me through the paperwork with full references for me to approve. I wanted to hold the tenants deposit myself after my previous experiences and this was no problem. The agreement was amended by the next day and Andy came back to my house and showed me how to setup with a scheme called Mydeposits so I could handle this the way I wanted. The tenants have been in my property three months now and also found Townends easy to deal with. I will definitely use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Streatham Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Streatham Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Streatham Branch