Apr 06,2017
James Kamara
Apr 06,2017
I had to approach Townends Estate Agents, Streatham by phone to assist me find accomodation after much disappointments. It happened that James Kamara answered my call. James listened to me patiently as I told him of my house need. He replied politely that there is an accommodation that will suit my need. In short James was able to secure the type of apartment I have been seeking, for about 2 months, within hours. He was very friendly, helpful and encouraging in the renting process, which was successfully completed with my moving in, aided with useful advisory support from him. I wished, I had approached Townends earlier for accommodation. I will certainly use the services of Townends Estate Agents, Streatham again whenever the need arises. I am pleased with the services Mr. James Kamara offered on behalf of Townends Estate Agents, Streatham.
A bit on the high side